I know when my daughter is not feeling well because she actually takes naps....and that never happens!!!!
These are the times that I am glad I have my essential oils, especially since most of the time it is a viral infection. Antibiotics do not help viral infections, but essential oils can. They can penetrate the cell membrane and begin fighting the virus, which in turn, you will begin to feel better sooner.
Our favorite oils this week are:
Digestzen - A blend used for Abdominal Cramps, Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Digestive Problems, Food Poisoning, Gastritis, Heartburn, IBS, Nausea
- One drop on stomach or feet as needed (for sensitive skin mix with fractionated coconut oil or another carrier oil).
Peppermint - Congestion, Diarrhea, Fever, Tension Headaches
- Mixed with FCO (fractionated coconut oil) on feet and back for fever reducer. I add about every 15 to 30 minutes.
OnGuard - Bacterial Infection, Chronic Fatigue, Common Cold, Flu, MRSA, Pneumonia, Sore Throat, Strep Throat, Viral Infection
- Diffuse often throughout the day to kill airborne pathogens
- One or two drops on feet with FCO two to three times a day
Past Tense - Headache, Tense Muscles, Tension Headaches
- Roll on back of neck as needed for headaches and muscle pain
Disclaimer: This blog is only my opinion. It is not medical advice or diagnosis. Only opinions based upon our own personal experiences.
“The statements contained in this post have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Suggestions and ideas presented in this blog are for information only and should not be interpreted as medical advice, meant for diagnosing illness, or for prescriptive purposes. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new products, supplement, or doing new exercises.”